tiistai 8. tammikuuta 2013

Day 239 - SF) Positive, Negative and Self-interest


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that "positive" and "negative" are nothing but definitions that I've placed upon the real world. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that without defining what is "positive" and what is "negative" I cannot possibly know what is "right" and what is "wrong". 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself as capable of exercising common sense within my belief that I will have to have a well defined system of morals (right-wrong, positive-negative) in order to be able to do the "right thing".

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe and perceive that some things are inherently "positive" and some things are inherently "negative". 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I define everything as either "positive", "negative" or "neutral" I accept and allow a polarized world view as a part of myself - and that if I accept and allow myself to do this I will polarize myself. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I create my experience according to how I've defined things as "positive", "negative" or "neutral".

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to direct myself according to my definitions of "positive", "negative" and "neutral", in that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to avoid the "negative", seek "the positive" and have no preference for "neutral" (thereby rarely choosing it if there is something "positive" available). 

  • I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I limit myself according to my own definitions when I seek the "positive" and avoid the "negative".

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to try and remain within what I've defined as "positive" is to remain within my comfort zone. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to remain within my comfort zone creates stagnation because I am not actively facing and expanding my limits and borders. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to avoid the "negative" at all cost without realizing that in this I am deliberately not facing that which I need to face in order to come into terms with my environment, others and myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe and perceive that my reactions to "positive" and "negative" are who I actually am - and in this, deny my ability to overcome, change and grow. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear the "negative" that I've defined myself and to do everything in my power to not have to face that which I've defined as "negative" without realizing that in this I deliberately avoid facing myself, my world and others, and that I thereby deliberately avoid change, expansion and growth. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear the "negative". 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe and perceive that the "negative" is unpleasant. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deliberately limit myself to not have to face that which I fear and to not have to experience that which is unpleasant. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT accept unpleasantness as an inevitable part of life and therefore something that I must embrace and get used to. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT realize how extensively I limit myself and how weak I make myself in accepting and allowing myself to fear and to avoid the "negative" (anything unpleasant) instead of embracing it as part of life. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to call the unpleasant "negative" and the pleasant "positive" instead of embracing both as part of what it is to be alive. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to desire the "positive" and the pleasant without realizing that in directing myself according to desire, what is "positive" and what is pleasant is to limit myself extensively, as this literally means that I will not go beyond my comfort zone. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that growth is to expand my comfort zone until it is no longer a limitation in anyway whatsoever - until my desire for the "positive" doesn't influence me in anyway whatsoever. 


I commit myself to go to where I feel a resistance (face the "negative") within the understanding that this way I will assist and support myself to expand and grow.

I commit myself to face with brutal self-honesty that which I've defined as "positive" to see what they really are. 


I commit myself to stop judging people, things, experiences and phenomenon as either "positive" or "negative".

I commit myself to investigate the polarities that I've accepted and allowed within myself.

I commit myself to exercise common sense within the moment instead of judging everything through my perception and belief of what is "right and wrong", "good and evil" and "positive and negative". 

I commit myself to practice stopping both my "negative" and "positive" experiences to time and time again show myself how the world and the physical reality stands regardless of my inner experience - in this, I commit myself to live by that which is real and not by my own experiential interpretations of that which is real. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti